These terms and conditions govern your use of our website, tools and products. By using our website and tools, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, do not use our website or tools.
Intellectual property rights and License to use our website/tools/products
- Unless otherwise stated, BizKonnect owns the intellectual property rights on the website, products, tools. Subject to the license below, all our intellectual property rights are reserved.
- You may view, download for viewing, caching purposes only, and print pages, provided that:
- (a) you must not republish material (including republication on another website), or reproduce or store material in any public or private electronic retrieval system;
- (b) you must not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, visit, or otherwise exploit our tool or material on our website for a commercial purpose, without our express written consent.
- BizKonnect shall at all times retain full right and ownership of the information and content that is being served by the Service. By entering into this Agreement Client
- affirms that such action will not violate any applicable contract, policy, law or regulation to which the Client is currently subject.
Accounts, Access and Permissions
- Access to certain areas of our website and our products is restricted. We reserve the right to restrict access to areas at our discretion.
- If we provide you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of our website or other content or services or products, you must ensure that that user ID and password is kept confidential. You accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your user ID or password.
- We may disable your user ID and password at our sole discretion.
- You may cancel your account at any time. You accept that you if you no longer require the service it is your responsibility to cancel your subscription. Cancellation functions are available via your login.
- You must not use our website or tools/products in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website/tool or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website/tool.
- You must not use our website/tool/product in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
- You must not use our website or website content, tools, products to copy, publish or send mass mailings or spam. By creating and account and downloading lists, you agree not to send commercial electronic messages in bulk (spam).
- You must not use our website or product to copy, publish or send material which is illegal or unlawful, or material which could give rise to legal action under International and other applicable law. All material you copy, publish or send via our website must not be defamatory, obscene, indecent, hateful, discriminatory or inflammatory; such material must not infringe any person's intellectual property rights or rights of confidence, impinge upon any person's privacy, or constitute incitement to commit a crime; further, material must not be misleading, deceptive, sexually explicit, threatening, abusive, harassing or menacing.
- We reserve the right to edit or remove any material posted upon our website and tools/products.
- We may take such action as we deem appropriate to deal with the posting of unsuitable material, including suspending or cancelling your account, restricting your access to our website/tool, or commencing legal proceedings against you.
- You must not re-sell or reproduce any of the contents of this website/Tool without our permission.
- In respect of all material that you post on our website/tool including your registration email, you grant to us a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute such material in any media, together with the right to sub-license such rights. You grant us permission to reach out to you for any upgrades or additions to our tools and services. You grant us permission to store and analyze pattern of your usage of our website/tool/product.
Accuracy of Information
- BizKonnect and its owners will not be liable for any losses or damage that may result from use of the website as a consequence of any inaccuracies in, or any omissions from, the information, which it may contain.
- We have made reasonable efforts to ensure that the information is accurate at the time of inclusion. The information on this website and tool/product could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. However, the information may be out of date at the time of access by the visitor. We are not liable for any error or omission in, or any failure to update, the information on this site and any decisions based on the information are the sole responsibility of the visitor.
- We reserve the right to make changes to this website/tool/product at any time without notice.
Entire agreement and Variations
- We may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
Limitations of liability
- You acknowledge that it would be unreasonable to hold us liable in respect of the information provided by the tool or website.
- While we endeavor to ensure that the information provided is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that it remains available or that it is kept up-to-date.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill).
- Our liability is limited and excluded to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law. We will not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising under these terms and conditions or in connection with our website, tools, products, whether arising in contract, or otherwise - including, without limitation, any loss of profit, contracts, business, goodwill, data, income, revenue or anticipated savings.
- Neither party shall be liable to each other or any entity claiming through or under the other party, whether as a result of single or multiple claims, for any loss of profit or income or any consequential, incidental, special, punitive, or indirect damages, whether in an action for contract or tort, in connection with this agreement, even if the applicable party has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Furthermore, excluding claims for willful misconduct, or fraud, in no event shall either party's total liability for any cause of action, claims, damages, fees or expenses exceed, in the aggregate, the amount of fees paid by Client in the six (6) months prior to the date the cause of action arose.
Law and jurisdiction
- This notice will be governed by and construed in accordance with Indian law, and any disputes relating to this notice shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of India.
- If you have any questions about terms and conditions, please write to us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org